Saving Friends

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jewelry Auction to Help a Friend

Hey everyone, I like to making crafts and especially jewelry so I decided to have a private auction and auction off a piece of jewelry that I made.
Whatever it sells for I'm going to contribute 50% to my "Helping Friends" Fund.
If it sells for $5 then I'll put $2.50 in it, if it sells for $100, I'll put $50 in it. No matter how much it sells for half will be put in my "Helping Friends" Fund.

So if your like me and want to help, and you like jewelry this will be perfect for you.

If it goes well I am going to try to get bigger things to auction.

On a side note, I've heard from 1 person so far that needs help, and I've talked to 1 person that needs a different kind of help so if you can say a prayer or send some good thoughts his way please.

I'd love to hear from more people. You can either post your comment, or contact me privately but I do prefer you to comment here for all to see.

I'll be adding a pictire tomorrow of the jewelry, so stay tuned and thank you for reading and your support.






Motorola RAZR V3 Pink for Verizon Wireless

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home