Saving Friends

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Prayer Requests

I believe in the power of prayer like many do. I know so many have prayer requests.
If you or someone you know would like to be prayed for (and really who doesn't for whatever reason) please feel free to comment here.
I, along with the readers of this post, will pray for you.

This is and will be my prayer chain for everyone.

If you don't believe in prayer, but believe in karma and good thoughts, please feel free to post as well.
You can use your name or anonymously.






Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

  • Thanks Sally, I added you already. Have a nice day! Tc!

    By Blogger The Daily Matters, At May 9, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

  • Hello Sally this is very kind of you to do.
    I'm a great judge of character and even though I don't personally know you I can tell your heart is sincere and you really want to help others as I do too.
    I just donated $50 to your fund. I wish I could give more but I'll be reading your blog and donating again in the future.
    Please update us on who you decide to help. I know your just getting started but comunication is key to others wanting to help too.
    God Bless You and yours!!!

    PS. I chose to stay anonymous here but you have my email in your paypal account if you want to reach me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 9, 2007 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home