Saving Friends

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sick with pnemonia

Hi everyone whos still reading. Sorry I haven't been on in a couple weeks.
I thought I just had a cold but it kept getting worse so I finally went to the Dr and he admitted me into the hospital for pnemonia.

Not much fun, it hurts to breathe and they make you do all these breathing tests and exercises, and this horrible blood gasket test. That has to be the worst blood test ever. They take blood from your tiny vein on the innerside of your wrist with this big needle. If you've had it done you know what I'm talking about.

Have you had pnemonia before?


I'll be trying to catch up this week with some posts.

Hope everything is ok with you all!

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home